Dr. Issokson provides:
Clinical supervision and consultation sessions for mental health professionals.
- » One time consultation to discuss a particular perinatal case
- » Ongoing supervision for your psychotherapy work with childbearing women
- » Choose a particular topic to focus on: infertility, pre and postpartum mood disorders, perinatal loss, birth trauma
- » Gather a small group of colleagues and hire Dr. Issokson for group supervision
click here to book a supervision session
Consultation to healthcare providers.
- » Discuss particular perinatal cases
- » Learn to screen for pre and postnatal mood and anxiety disorders during routine prenatal and postpartum care
- » Discuss your own stresses, concerns and difficulties as they impact your provision of care to your patients
- » Gather a group of colleagues and hire Dr. Issokson for a group consultation
click here to book a consultation appointment
click here for more articles
"Debbie is insightful, intelligent and nurturing. She is very much a midwifery advocate and an excellent counselor. She is supportive and makes our group feel successful and cohesive."
Midwifery students at Boston University Nurse-Midwifery Education Program
"Debbie has been such a gift during my clinical training. She is generous with her time, she willingly shares her resources, and her passion for her work is contagious. She has been a wonderful mentor and a huge source of encouragement as I develop my clinical skills and focus in on this specialty of perinatal mental health."
Psychology Graduate Student
"It was so helpful to speak with Debbie when I was struggling with some issues and questions surrounding my care of a patient with sexual abuse issues. She guided me in such a way that we made a great team for this patient."
332 Washington St. (Route 16), Suite #125,
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
2 Columbia Road (Rte. 53), Suite 11
Pembroke, MA 02359